Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to prevent SMA?
03-31-2011, 09:45 PM
How to prevent SMA?
  • There is a 25% risk that each offspring of two carrier parents is affected with the autosomal recessive inherited forms of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA).
  • Genetic testing can be done prenatally by amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling to look for SMN gene deletions (prenatal genetic diagnosis). Parents can then decide to abort an affected fetus.
  • IVF and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis can also be carried out if families have had a previous child affected by SMA. Embryos are tested to see if they are affected by SMA and unaffected embryos can be transferred to the uterus. Chorionic villus sampling may then be used later in the pregnancy to confirm that the growing fetus is unaffected.
  • Research has shown that noninvasive analysis through testing of circulating fetal cells in the mother's blood may also be possible in the future
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 11:16 AM
What Should We Do With regard to iPhone 5 Brand new User interface
iPhone Five after looks Equipment http://www.gdlawoffice.net/web/index.htm Providers laugh, and Users be sad

We ultimately see this celebrated i phone 5. Completely new 4-inch retina display screen, all light weight aluminum materials, as well as a brand new sort of high-strength cup case, 8pin brand new program, brand-new Ipod nano Sim that can't be Wholesale Iphone 4s directly minimize All the changes deliver all of us this unique, brand-new technology with the i phone.

Such a significant modify has gotten fresh options and new company possibilities to the actual Low cost Apple iPhone Five components producers previously gathering pace. Low cost iPhone authentic equipment within the Apple-fans palms can not http://www.autoable.com/news.asp carry on being utilized. Even though Apple affirms you can nevertheless use the initial info cable tv, customers still require yet another tailor-made http://www.autoable.com/news.asp adapter.

apple iphone 5 had been formally from September 21 years old, along with would you have one particular?
09-17-2013, 05:03 PM
michael kors purses puu
michael kors outlet This article is always really relevant to learn more about my very own spend some time studying at this day time and I am really happy I discovered your website.Thanks michael kors outletmichael kors outlet online I really found this information useful. Thanks also posting element.I have been having going to be the same problems that all your family members described on the your document I was naive at first and approved many kind comments that I shouldn’t for example before I figured a number of people were just taking advantage such as my hand. michael kors outlet store