Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I was diagnosed with Syringomyelia that is a small cyst
07-31-2012, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2012 05:31 PM by draph.)
I was diagnosed with Syringomyelia that is a small cyst
Hello Dr. Lee My name is Bill Gutie I live in The U.S.A in the State of California. I was diagnosed with Syringomyelia that is a small cyst of 11mm long in the C7 area of my neck. I have.been able to live with it for about 3 years now but I am noticing that I get different pains on the left side of my body, such as numbness /tingling in my left thumb and index finger. I also get occasional burning/cramping sensations in my left foot. So naturally I don't want to make these symptoms worse by it doing anything to treat them. I have been reading your site getting information and it looks very promising but I have a few questions before ordering. It seems that the correct medicine for treating my issue is the Amyotrophy Convalescence Pill Series # 1 Am I correct? Also it talks about 45 packs in a shipment. But it says that you would have to take 3 packs a day???Am I correct with this information or Am I reading this correctly?? If so how long do you believe that I would need to take this medicine?? Since it is expensive for me to buy. Also do you feel that I may need to take something else along with this medicine to help my condition? Another question for me, do you have any of your colleagues/doctors in the U.S. that are familiar with your work that I may be able to contact as a reference to learn more about your work?? I would really like you or your staff contact me as soon as possible so that I can hopefully go forward with your treatment, because this has been a very difficult and scary thing to live with over the last few years and I want to try to be able to beat this problem and live a more normal life. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you or your staff. Regards, Bill Gutie Email : dsnybill@h----- P.S. how long does it normally take to ship to the U.S. both regular mail or express?? Also if I were to have it shipped express , how much does that cost??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply